Please note the following guidelines for usage of our Indoor Range, per the State Tier system:
Purple Tier: Our indoor range is currently not open due to COVID-19 regulations per State/County/Local guidelines.
Red Tier: Indoor Range is OPEN with the following conditions:
- Range use is for members only
- Respect social distancing guidelines; wear a mask when in the presence of others.
- Maximum occupants within range space shall not exceed (6) persons, including instructors and Board Members.
- Maintain 6-ft. separation and shoot on every other or every third lane apart.
- Sanitize all equipment before and after use; spray and wipes will be provided.
- Sanitize all surfaces including, keypads, locks, pencils and door handles before and after club usage.
- No shared equipment. House equipment will be locked away.
- Please distance parking.
Orange Tier: Same as Red Tier but with increased capacity of occupants to (15) persons, including instructors and Board Members.
Yellow Tier: Same as Red/Orange Tier but with increased capacity of occupants to (30) persons, including instructors and Board Members.
Introduction to Archery
Northwoods Bowmen’s Club offers a four week Introduction to Archery class, held the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tuesdays and Thursdays of each month.
CLICK HERE for more information
Northwoods Bowmen’s Club is an archery club organized in 1954 to offer the opportunity to practice recreational archery. The club has an indoor range in the city of Novato in Marin County that serves as the primary site for club events and league shoots.
The club hosts Wednesday night, weekly league shoots that last approximately 10 weeks. These shoots utilize a wide variety of targets ranging from paper flint, to 3D animals. These are friendly competitions open to all skill levels!
Members use a wide variety of equipment, ranging from traditional long bows with cedar arrows to compound bows with sites, mechanical releases, and stabilizers.
We hold monthly meetings on the first Monday of each month. Please visit our Ongoing Events page for more information.
Membership is open to anyone interested in archery.
*Photographs on this website courtesy of members of Northwoods Bowmen’s Club, Inc.
Copyright: Northwoods Bowmen’s Club, Inc. – 2021